HE DID NOT REPAIR THE DAMAGED LIFE, HE GAVE ME A BRAND NEW LIFE




HE DID NOT REPAIR THE DAMAGED LIFE, HE GAVE ME A BRAND NEW LIFE

I have been held by fear, so I know what freedom means.

I have been rejected, so I know what acceptance means.

I have been under the control of man, so I know of joy of being led by the spirit.

I have tasted the hatred of the devil, so I know the magnitude of the love of the Father.

I was used, so I know what value and honour means.

I have experienced the merry clay life, so I know the mountain top life.

I once lived the low life,  but now, I have the everlasting life.

I am in you not because of money, marriage, fame, connection, food, clothing, shelter.

My stay in you is not conditional! I was once held in bondage, but now I am free.

All I know is that I have wallowed in the mud of sin, and to that low life I go back no more. No more I say, no more!

Your love has birth hunger for you in me, oh the love of the Father, that pulls a man out of a dirty life only to hand over a brand new life, not a repaired one.



So, I sleep and wake up with just one burden: living the life you want for me. I don't want to live on my own terms but yours.

I live with this consciousness, that what God did in the life of Paul, He has already done in me.

God gave him the Holy Ghost and he has given me the Holy Ghost.

All I need is alignment, and do with the Holy Ghost what Paul did with Holy Ghost.


A gentle reminder

Join Us for a life transforming experience in the October School of the Spirit.

#6 hours praying in the Holy Ghost 
#Holy Intoxication 
#School of the Spirit 
#October 19th, by 8pm prompt 
#RCCG Seed of David, last floor Toyin Bookshop Building, Akure.
#Pray everything written about you into reality.


#ProvokegreatnessoutofusohGod

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOGETHER WE STAND