RETURNING TO YOUR FACTORY SETTING


RETURNING TO YOUR FACTORY SETTING 

I abandoned my tablet for a long time, while using another phone. So, I decided to give it out.

I restored the phone back to factory setting to offload it and for proper functioning. 

I loaded it with so many things higher than the ram could help, which made it respond sluggishly.

When the phone came alive, it displayed the wallpaper I saw the first day I held it. 

I saw the default applications, it displayed a level of beauty that caught my attention. 

It brought back memories of the happiness and utmost excitement I had when it newly came. 

I actually held it newly on my 23rd birthday. I felt like not giving it out.

Almost immediately, it dawned on me how we will never enjoy the life we live until it is restored back to factory setting.

Beware that the manufacturer had an intent, you were created intentionally. 

You might have modified your life in opposite direction to your manufacturer's intent, maybe that is why you are enduring life, rather than enjoying it. 

Just Imagining the joy that comes with being at the centre of God's purpose for you, being in the right marriage, doing the right business, deploying your potentials rightly and meaningfully.

It is possible you are experiencing slow speed because you have loaded your life with applications that are not useful to your destiny, maybe you have deleted all the manufacturer's default applications just to suit your own plan and not His. 

Child of God, It is time to go back to those inherent potentials you jettisoned to compete with another man on his own lane, just because the world is yet to clap for you.

If we will only lay hold on the original intent of God for us, we will shine like stars, blossom like a beautiful garden, and flourish like a blessed land. 

#ProvokegreatnessoutofusohGod

©️Juliet Adedire Adekanbi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOGETHER WE STAND