I HOPE YOU FIND ENCOURAGEMENT



I HOPE YOU FIND ENCOURAGEMENT

In the early hours of today, I was somehow low-spirited and I felt I didn’t have enough, I felt I was not doing well enough and that I needed so much help. 

In the midst of this, the Holy Spirit started opening my eyes to the blessings I was insensitive to.

Then, I started counting my blessings and before I could say Jack Robinson, I was all smiles. I had enough reasons to roll on the floor and roll out praises to the master planner of my life. 

I am a blessed woman and a woman greatly helped by God, against all odds. God is faithful especially unto me.

Right from my spirit, this song flowed: I believe, I believe, Lord, I believe, Lord, I believe.

I believe everything the word of God says concerning me, I believe all the promises of God for me. I stay unmoved and unshaken.

I am possible. Thank you Jesus, you are always with me.

#ProvokegreatnessoutofusohGod

©️Juliet Adedire Adekanbi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOGETHER WE STAND