My Innermost thoughts


My Innermost thoughts...

While it rained 1week ago, I was in a particular location and I just kept musing as the rain poured, but suddenly my eyes got glued to an area on the grass field. It started making more meaning than meets the eye.
I saw how that this particular area got filled to the brim, and it began to give to its surroundings. At exactly 1:10pm, I got this message.
God wants us to be a colossal blessing to our environment and to our generational at large.
He is interested in those who are after blessing others than receiving from others.
Those who are ready to empty themselves in order to give room for the outpouring of heavenly rain.
God wants to pour the rain, but on empty and ready vessels.
As I was in this state, a particular song flowed from my spirit: fill me up till I overflow, I want to run over, I want to run over.
I don't want my existence to constitute disaster in my generation, rather that through me, lives will be blessed.
Lord, help us to remain in you. Help us to embrace the quarry site and joyfully grow.
Work in us to be selfless, and to detest achievement that does not have a process ordained by you.
Help us to live with the consciousness that we are saved not to live unto self.
May we grow in grace.
#ProvokegreatnessoutofusohGod
©️Juliet Adedire Adekanbi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOGETHER WE STAND