GOING BEYOND



GOING BEYOND
=============

A year ago, a dear staff in my place of work gave me a gift to mark my 25th birthday.

See the picture below!
I marveled at his creativity and thanked him wholeheartedly. Am sure he must have forgotten by now🤣.

I was blown by the design on the cover, I endeavoured to open it, only to see those beautiful words. Thanks, my humble brother.

I didn't bother to go further, because I thought that was all there is for me.
As I was tidying up my room today, I encountered this white envelop and decided to pull out my gift, but this time around, I went beyond.

I discovered that there was a 500 Naira note neatly kept there for me. I was blown, I couldn't believe my eyes.

One year ago! And the money is still as neat as it was, waiting for me to gather the nerve to just open the next page.

*******************
Many a times, all we do is scratch God's promises on the surface, without taking the pain to go beyond.
The word of God is true and alive, it takes those who are ready to stay patiently on it enough to get the deep things.

We suffer for many things that the word has made provision for. Every answer to the questions of your heart is laid bare in the pages of the scripture.

Trust the Holy Spirit that is already within you to help you go beyond the letters. Come out of your present circumstances and your doubts. Let God be true and every other man a liar.

Go beyond and lay hold on the divine promises of God for you. That scripture you left in a hurry a long time ago is what you need to go back to now, because the promises of God are just as fresh as ever waiting for you to come go beyond.

I love you!

#ProvokegreatnessoutofusohGod

©️Juliet Adedire Adekanbi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOGETHER WE STAND