Relationship corner 2.0


Relationship corner 2.0

Boo: I am getting you this handbag, it will sure look good on you.

Bae: Awwwn... Thanks darling, but hold on, this bag is way too expensive. I know how much you have on you, there will be close to nothing left.

Boo: Yes I know, God will provide.

Bae: Yes He will, but just keep the desire burning in you. I know you can go any length to express your love for me, that time of abundance in coming. The bags I have are still good enough.

*****************************
Don't get it twisted sisters, you can be in a God-ordained relationship in which you are the one working and you are trusting God for your partner's job.

For if the willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has,  not according  to what one does not have.

The desire is not that he is hard pressed while you are relieved and vice versa.

At some points, your plenty will supply what he needs, and at another time, his plenty will supply what you need.

The goal is equality! Better days ahead!
2 Cor 8: 12- 14.

#ProvokegreatnessoutofusohGod


©️Juliet Adedire Adekanbi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOGETHER WE STAND