LET GO THAT FEAR, BE FREE TO IMPACT OTHERS BY ADEDIRE ADEKANBI



LET GO THAT FEAR, BE FREE TO IMPACT OTHERS 
BY ADEDIRE ADEKANBI

Never be afraid of showing others the way, be always ready to bring out the best in others. Have you ever found yourself in this state:

If I teach this boy how to act, he may do it better than me, and I may loose my relevance. So, I withhold my knowledge.

The voice of this lady is so sweet, if I teach her how to sing better than this, she will take over the stage. I withhold my knowledge.

This teenager writes intelligently, he may take over my audience if I teach him how to write perfectly. I withhold my knowledge. I can’t bear seeing him praised.

Many are afraid of showing others the ‘how to do', for the fear of losing relevance.  Hmmm!

We think this way because we still see our ourselves as sufficient in ourselves. What is it that a man has that he did not receive.

For me, there is a joy that comes with impacting others, to see others grow and gain mastery in what they do because I released myself to be a channel through which knowledge flows. How joyful!

Just wondering who the Evangelist who preached to Daddy Adeboye is, I don’t know him. But I thank God for his life. He released himself or herself as a tool that brought forth the change that is affecting nations of the world today. I call that kingdom impact.

If heaven rejoices over a soul that turns to God, I wonder what heaven will do over the one who preached to the soul.

Touch someone today.


#provokegreatnessoutofusohGod

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOGETHER WE STAND