TEACH US TO BE CONTENTED OH GOD BY ADEDIRE ADEKANBI




TEACH US TO BE CONTENTED OH GOD BY ADEDIRE ADEKANBI

Your circumstances does not define you, it only sharpens you to endure hardship. So the word says, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus. The fact that it is the will of God makes it a responsibility.

When you are thankful, not in some but in all circumstances, you are simply telling God your life is not tied to things but bounded by his life.  Your love for him has nothing to do with His provisions but with Him.

I got a light from what Paul said in the book of Philippians 4 Vs 11-12. “I am not saying this because I am in need for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need and I know what it is to have plenty.  I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether  well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want”.

Hmmm! I have learned the secret of contentment in every situation. It takes a person who has learned the secret of contentment to give thanks in whatever circumstances.

Give thanks to the father of light in whom there is no shadow of turning, who makes all things beautiful in His time.

When you give thanks in all circumstances, it draws attention of God to you and above all you please God because that is His will. There is nothing as beautiful as being at the center of God's will.

Teach us the secret of contentment, oh God.

#ProvokegreatnessoutofusohGod

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOGETHER WE STAND